There are no words. SO GOOD. CREAMY. DECADENT. Will not last long! Make this for your next group gathering. You won’t be disappointed. Must I repeat? SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD!!!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake adapted from Hershey’s Kitchens
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST
Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1 cup vanilla cookie crumbs (about 30 wafers, crushed), 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter in medium bowl. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1/2-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
Note: This is what you should not do when you make your crust…..dropping it all over the floor will make it harder for you to actually EAT your pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake! Needless to say, I started over!
Ingredients for Cheesecake:
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice or ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 – 2 C. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Prepare CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST. Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and spices in large bowl until well blended. Add pumpkin and eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips; pour batter into prepared crust. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking 60 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Refrigerate about 5 hours before serving.