I made this after my friend Rachel made it. I never would have ever though of this flavor combination…I am just not very creative! But it sure was yummy! And probably not the healthiest thing on the block….but every now and then – its ok!
Feta and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts (from All Recipes)
- 8 TBS. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 TBS. dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices feta cheese
- 4 slices bacon, fried and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a small bowl combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix together. Place chicken in a large baking dish, and pour oil mixture over chicken.
3. Stuff each chicken breast with 1 slice feta cheese and 1 slice bacon. Secure open sides with toothpicks.
4. Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes.