Thinking about starting up a new feature here at Cooking Devushki called “Five on Friday!” On (most) Friday’s, I’ll post 5 related, but different recipes that I just love. It might be a way to share a little cooking inspiration along the way!
What do you think? Who’s up for Five on Friday?
This idea is sponsored by the Cupcake party I had with my gals Robi, Sveta, and Kristina the other day! We made 5 different kinds of cupcakes to take to church with us the next day (of course there was some sampling going on!) It was a blast!
5 Cupcakes on Friday!
1. Snickerdoodle Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting from Stephanie’s Kitchen (AMAZING!)
2. Mocha Cupcakes from My Baking Addiction (SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS!!)
3. Strawberry Cupcakes (you’ve seen these before!)
4. Valentine’s Vanilla Cupcakes from the Kitchen Boss (a new TV show that my friend Robi told me about, based on family cooking with Buddy Valastro, the Cake Boss.)
5. Chocolate Cupcakes from Stephanie’s Kitchen
Anyone in the mood for cupcakes? 😉